Website GoldFlint Microfinance
General Description of the Institution
Goldflint Microfinance is a Tier 4 Financial Institution (Microfinance) that is licensed by the Uganda Microfinance Regulatory Authority.
Goldflint Microfinance provides financial services in the form of short and medium-term credit to individuals and businesses.
At Goldflint Limited, we are a community-minded, mission and values-guided financial institution focused on helping customers achieve their financial goals.
To manage and sustain a portfolio of Corporate Companies that have been assigned up unto Work Place Banking, build relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for employees. This is achieved through delivery of personal banking solutions and managing consistency and quality of operational service.
The job holder will additionally be responsible for business development in their portfolio of Companies by increasing market share, increasing product holding by employees in the company hence maximize EP portfolio contribution.
Manage relationship in their chosen companies ensuring that we realize value from portfolio of companies.
Service and Sales – 65%
- Own the end to process of product origination to fulfillment in the portfolio ofcompanies; Consistently reviewing process and procedures and working with stakeholders to implement any required process changes
- Undertake appropriate promotional and public relations activities in the companies in their portfolio, managing marketing communication in the companies
- Work and own the assigned sales team and drive delivery of targets through work place Banking value proposition
- Work with the Scheme Loans Administration team to ensure timely invoicing andrepayment of loans taken.
- Pick and follow up any non-repayment cases in their portfolio
- Communicate with team on the product offering and requirements for Companies intheir portfolio
- Manage product briefs to the assigned teams
- Identify and implement loyalty programs for employees within their portfolio of Companies
- To ensure excellent business relationships are in place with all internal stakeholders so asto add optimum value
- With Credit team conduct review of Customers borrowing facilities (an interim review ifcustomer circumstances dictate)
- Consult customer managers on financial and credit issues and general business practice
- Determine the key messages e.g. agreed service standards, pricing, relationship team contact points and new product changes
- Own and deal with and find solutions for customer complaints
- Determine the products that are most effective in meeting customers’ needs and be able to sell these at short notice both reactively and proactively
- Act as the contact for the Companies in their portfolio and arrange for sales andmarketing activities in their portfolio of companies
- To take continuous responsibility of the quality of work coming from companies in their portfolio and ensure professional disposition
- Provide sales performance updates for management
- Monitor and ensure adherence to risk service standards
- Identify and implement opportunities for cross selling different products to employees in their portfolio of companies.
Business Management – 25%
- ∙Research, identify needs for new products for customers in their portfolio
- Identify priority customers using the Customer Prioritization Guidelines to assess theirpresent and potential contribution
- Support product application for KPIs in their portfolio of companies working with internal stakeholders to ensure timely and favorable delivery of products
- Desire and drive to deliver 100% of agreed targets.
- Inspiring Business Performance
- Delivering Business Performance
- Managing and Developing yourself
- Relationship Management
- Being focused on delivering results
- Selling and influencing skills
- Business Management
“Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Goldflint Policies and Policy Standards. Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.”
Team-working – 10%
- Day to day coaching of sales staff in their portfolio
- Build strong relationships with the sales channel
- Share knowledge and experience
- Provide cover for team members when asked
- Agree performance objectives with the team leader
Experience and Qualifications
- Knowledge of the company’s products, services and policies and/or other specialist
- knowledge required to undertake the role
- Working knowledge of the specific product set and service
- Detailed understanding of the business processes and operating procedures
- Good understanding of risk policy
- Understanding of the local competitor market
Other requirements specific to the role
- Team leader experience
- Sales experience for at least 18 months
- Mature and professional hence respected by the team members
- Positive attitude even under pressure.
- Conflict resolution
University degree: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
To apply for this job email your details (CV and Academic documents) to email@example.com