Website GoldFlint Microfinance
- Should have a Degree /Diploma/Certificate qualification in any field of study from a recognized institution
- Should have a good track record of integrity; be analytical, well organized and knowledgeable in credit activities
- Should be a team player, and self-starter with the ability to work with others towards achieving the set targets.
- Should be above 23 years of age, creative in solution finding and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Should have high negotiation skills
- Must have a previous experience in Sales and Marketing
The person should be in a position to:
- Market the institution’s products to all potential clients in both existing and new markets.
- Provide advice to clients on borrowing and loan management.
- Ability to solve clients’ problems timely and escalate any unresolved queries.
- Evaluate and assess the credit risk of individual clients as per the institutional policies and procedures.
- Gathering market and customer information to figure out the customer needs
- Negotiating terms of sales, agreements and closing sales with customers
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the interview.
To apply for this job email your details (CV and Academic documents) to email@example.com