Website GoldFlint Microfinance
- Should have a Degree /Diploma/Certificate qualification in any field of study from a recognized institution
- Should have a good track record of integrity; be analytical, well organized and knowledgeable in credit activities
- Should be a team player, and self-starter with the ability to work with others towards achieving the set targets.
- Should be above 23 years of age, creative in solution finding and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Should have high negotiation skills
The person should be in a position to:
- Market the institution’s investment opportunities all potential investors in both existing and new markets.
- Provide advice to clients on investment opportunities.
- Ability to solve clients’ problems timely and escalate any unresolved queries.
- Gathering market and customer information to figure out the customer needs
- Negotiating agreements and closing business with investors.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the interview.
To apply for this job email your details (CV and Academic documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org